Thursday 5 April 2012

A M I R V . A N I M A T I O N S


Scene Break Down (sorted by appearance in demo reel)

 NOTE: Some works are not mentioned.

(the FINAS Effect on Logo/ MARA logo montage)


The PMRSC (Penang Malay Recreation and Sports Club) Logo was created by me and is now the official logo. This Logo animation was used on the official opening ceremony of the club. This animation was created and rendered in 3D Studio Max.



This montage was for the PERODUA TV. A local automobile producer. The show was called Artist of the Month series, and was aired on every PERODUA service centre and more. I was amongst those who created the effects and animations of the camera for the artists. Created in Adobe After Effects and 3D Studio Max. For 6 months in 2010.

This animation of Noah's Ark was created for TV Al - Hijrah for the Ayat Riwayat series. This is among the clips used and was animated and modeled by me.

UniKL first TV add. Was aired on national TV 3. I and a friend, animated, modeled and designed the add and it's robot mascot. Animated and rendered in 3D Studio Max.

 



The Perwira I was my final year project in my degree. My second short 3D animation. From design, concepts, animation and effects to camera, was done personally. This is not a team project. Done in 3D Studio Max, After Effects and Premier.


UniKL second TV add. Collaborated in animation and design of the now official Unikl Robot Mascot (ZAS)


The Sky Guardians. My first 3D short animation. It was done for my Final Year Project in my Diploma. Animated and modeled, concept and design and camera all done personally. Took a week and a half to complete.


Aiman Kembara TV series for TV Al - Hijrah. Contributed in terms of animations, props modeling, scene setup, camera setup, lighting setup, rendering and background. Aired in 2012. 13 Episodes. Took 8 months with 10 workers only.


The Metamorph. A life cycle of a fantasy frog. My first 2D animation. Designed and animated by me using Macromedia Flash MX. (apperance no in sequance, just have been added on the Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment